Many people will now be working from home for the first time which, if you are used to 5 days working in the office, can be a culture shock. We look at what you need to create a productive working environment that fits in with your home life.
- Broadband - plus your backup
- Recommended kit
- Working environment - separate from your home area
- Take breaks and get fresh air
- Daily routine
- Use meetings effectively in multiple ways
- Set clear targets and communicate these
- Tools you can use
- Addressing social isolation
- Use the phone instead of email
- Activities/opportunities outside work
View out the window.....Fawlty Towers :-). 0:50 sec onwards
Thanks for listening.
Please subscribe, like or give us a 5* rating on your podcast app! We really appreciate it.